Saturday, May 7, 2011

five pointers for future leadership students

when I was choosing whether to study leadership or not, I wish there were older students that could have given me tips to help give me direction. so, I am here today to give pointers to future leadership students! 



Five fun pointers for future leadership students!

1.   Find what your leadership qualities are at the beginning, so you can work on them throughout your leadership journey.
2.  Take classes that appeal to what you want to do in the future, embrace them!
3.  Get involved in the leadership community, build a relationship with other leadership students.
4. Create as many contacts as you can when doing projects for leadership classes. Use them for other classes and your future jobs.
5. Embrace whatever leadership position you are in. Work to be the best you can be at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment